Announcements‎ > ‎

Tall Grass? Call 311

posted May 14, 2012, 1:08 PM by Domain Admin

Just a gentle reminder for the neighborhood... please call 311 for grass that is too long.  You can call 311 immediately with the street address. Or use their online Self Service Report Site.

'Property owners within the city limits are required to maintain their premises in a safe and sanitary condition. Violations include: weeds and grass higher than 12 inches, accumulation of trash or junk and junk automobiles.' City of Charlotte & Mecklenburg County.


Domain Admin,
May 14, 2012, 1:08 PM